Protect your Child from the future Ramifications of a Criminal Conviction

If your son or daughter has been arrested or charged with a crime, your instincts are to protect your child. Criminal charges can be complicated and a criminal conviction could ruin your child’s future. Your family needs an experienced, aggressive juvenile defense attorney who will protect your child’s rights as well as your child’s future. For a free initial consultation with a juvenile attorney, give us a call today.

What Happens When A Juvenile Is Convicted Of A Crime?

A conviction for misdemeanor drug possession or another crime may seem simple now, but that conviction could affect your child for years to come, affecting college admission, job opportunities, or even their freedom.

Protect your child’s rights while in the criminal justice system and protect your child’s future by talking with an experienced juvenile law attorney. We represent juveniles in the Bay Area and Central Valley who have been accused of or charged with misdemeanor and felony crimes, such as:

  • Violent crimes, such as murder/manslaughter, assault, and battery
  • Drug offenses, such as drug possession and drug sales
  • Sex offenses, such as date rape, sexual assault, and child molestation
  • Property crimes, such as robbery, burglary, vandalism, theft, and shoplifting
  • Traffic offenses, such as DUI, reckless driving, and street racing

Juvenile criminal matters are different from the prosecution and punishment of adults. Our juvenile defense attorneys can explain the differences and what you can expect. We are experts at handling issues related to competency, emotional and psychiatric issues, and sealing juvenile records when your child turns 18 years old.

Does a Juvenile Need An Attorney?

No matter what crime your child is accused of or charged with — from drug possession, shoplifting or vandalism to assault, rape or murder — contact Rien, Adams & Cox, LLP for experienced juvenile law counsel. Our attorneys can help your child now and help protect his or her future.

    Get a Free Consultation

    I have